Digital Marketing Apprenticeship Level 3
ABOUT THE ROLE
A digital marketer outlines, plans, builds and implements marketing promotions through a wide range of media sources to capture customer purchases, commitment and retention. They will usually work as part of a team and will be responsible for the administrative features of the marketing campaign. They usually report to a digital marketing manager or a marketing manager. Roles include: digital marketing assistant, digital marketing co-ordinator, digital marketing executive, campaign executive, social media executive, content co-ordinator, email marketing assistant, SEO executive, analytics executive and digital marketing technologist.
What will I learn?
- logical and creative thinking skills
- a thorough and organised approach
- analytical and problem-solving skills
- ability to work with a range of internal and external people
- ability to work independently and to take responsibility
- ability to communicate effectively in a variety of situations
- maintain productive, professional and secure working environments
- Knowledge Module 1: Marketing Principles
- Knowledge Module 2: Principles of Coding
- Knowledge Module 3: Digital Marketing Business Principle
How long does the apprenticeship take?
- 15 months
What are my career progression and potential earning?
- The average salary for Digital Marketing jobs is £47,500. Ref: CWJOBS
You could become
- Brand Ambassador
- Ad-words Specialist
- Digital Marketer
You need to have:
- You need GCSEs at Grade 4 or above in English and Maths.
- Some experience within this field essential.
HOW TO APPLY
Call: 0121 450 9300
Or complete the online registration form to reserve your place on the course.