BTEC Level 3 in I.T Includes Microsoft Online Course
What you learn
The BTEC Level 3 is a vocational qualification or work-related. This means that you gain the knowledge and understanding relevant to your chosen area, develop core IT knowledge and study areas such as Communications and Employability skills.
The BTEC Level 3 has number of different Pathways:
Networking and systems support– the focus is on computer support, including building, upgrading and repairing systems and networking.
Business – aimed at learners who are interested in how IT affects business, including major issues such as security and how future developments may affect business.
The structure of BTEC Level 3 qualifications means it’s easy to progress from one type to another and gain more credits, as well specialise in particular areas that interest you.
This qualification carries UCAS points and is recognised by higher education providers as meeting admission requirements for many courses. The qualification supports entry to:
HNC in Business
HND in Information Technology
Progression to employment
- IT Technician
- IT Support
- IT Analyst
- Network Administrator
- IT Security Manager
- IT Security Analyst
BTEC Level 3 in IT
- Module 1. Communications and Employability Skills in IT
- Module 2. Computer Systems
- Module 3. Managing Networks
- Module 4. Organisational System Security
- Module 5. Computer Networks
- Module 6. IT Technical Support
- Module 7. Maintaining Computer Systems
- Module 8. Installing and Upgrading Software
You will be given access to our online portal for 12 months, with support if required.
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Security+
- CompTIA Network+
- MCSA (Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator)
Upon completion of the CompTIA Qualifications you have demonstrated that you’ve earned multiple CompTIA certifications and have the knowledge and experience needed to grow in your IT career.
FEES AND FUNDING
This course is funded through student finance.
- A student finance is used by 80% of our students.
- Open to everyone – it’s not means tested and there’s no age limit.
- You don’t pay anything up front. Student Finance England pay your fees.
- You won’t pay back a penny until you’re earning over £25,725.
- The amount you repay is tied to how much you earn. For example, if you earn £27,000 you’ll pay just £10 per month.
HOW TO APPLY
Call: 0121 450 9300
Or complete the online registration form to reserve your place on the course.