Recruitment Support Assistant
Summary of main purpose of role:
To deliver professional support and guidance to learners enrolling on our cohorts. To provide a full and comprehensive administrative support service within the Intake Team. This includes direct customer support within the organisation and to act as a referral point for dealing with more complex or technical customer requests and queries.
* Provide information Advice and Guidance to clients to support them make decisions concerning their future.
* Responding to incoming queries by telephone and in person, taking and delivering messages in a timely manner where necessary.
* Giving feedback on office efficiency and suggesting possible improvements
* Acting as the first point of contact for any inquiries, ensuring the professional image of the Company is always represented. Contacting external leads and booking in clients including jobs boards, social media and local Jobs Fairs.
* To provide a consistent first-class service to all clients
* This person is an escalation point for complicated or ongoing customer inquiries.
* To liaise with appropriate internal staff establishing and maintaining contact with participants, ensuring requirements are agreed and facilitated accordingly
* To keep all relevant records and information pertaining to area of responsibility and report information, where necessary to your line manager, whilst working within the agreed administration procedures.
* Meet agreed Key Performance
* To attend all relevant meetings both internally and externally.
* Updating internal CRM system and analysing data and customer information that influences change and improvements in service.
* Utilising both organisational and generic IT systems to carry out your role with an awareness of other digital technologies.
* Designing, initial writing and preparing of documents such as letters, memos, reports, spreadsheets and directories.
* Create and maintain appropriate filing systems both electronic and paper based
* Perform data-entry, documentation, printing, scanning
* Being aware of emergency, security and safeguarding procedures in accordance with Netcom’s policies and procedures and maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
* Maintaining the housekeeping of the office and ensuring it is a safe place to work.
* Assist with any ad-hoc tasks as required and any other duties relevant to the post Standard Responsibilities for all positions in Netcom Training Ltd:
* Provide flexible approach to hours/days worked in line with the needs of the business this could include occasional evening or weekends
* All employees have a responsibility to undertake training and development as required. They also have a responsibility to assist, where appropriate and necessary, with the training and development of fellow employees.
* Participate in any staff review/performance management processes involving the identifying and meeting of training needs for self and others.
* Take appropriate responsibility to ensure the health and safety of self and others.
* Pursue the achievement and integration of equal opportunities throughout all activities.
* Comply with all Netcom Training Ltd policies and procedures.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Good understanding of word, excel and outlook /google
- Excellent interpersonal skills – face to face, telephone and email.
- Excellent time management skills, with ability to manage own diary and priorities duties.
- Ability to work on own or as part of team.
- Excellent customer service skills
Attributes / Other Requirements:
- Good interpersonal skills, willingness to be part of a team and contribute to team goals. Committed to developing the skills and abilities of both staff and learners Willingness to give excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
Flexible and willing to undertake further training and development
|Wages||£17,000 : £22,000|