Employer Recruitment/Engagement Officer
Netcom Training Ltd are now looking for an Employer Recruitment/Engagement Officer to work with both existing and new customers.
You will be responsible for interviewing learners onto an apprenticeship programme, matching learners with potential employers and completing the sign up paperwork.
Working towards targeted cohorts of learners within the technical trades in IT Apprenticeships, you will be required to fulfill existing employers vacancies in addition to sourcing new employers for the company to work with.
Individuals who are seeking to apply for this role should have experience of selling apprenticeships and building strong customer engagement. To be great in this role you will need to be methodical and driven, like variety of work and will take ownership for tasks or issues, excellent communication and presentation skills are essential. This position will suit a recruitment consultant with exceptional organisation skills.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Previous sales experience within education or work-based learning (apprenticeships, commercial)
- The ability to negotiate and present to key decision makers
- A track record of previous sales success within the sector
- Familiar with learner recruitment, signposting and IAG
- Abilities to match and place learners in to relevant job roles and apprenticeships
- Full driving license and use of own vehicle
- Knowledge of apprenticeship recruitment and background are desirable
- Previous experience in recruitment of IT apprenticeships are preferred
- Experience: Employer Engagement: 1 year (Preferred)
Driving License (Required)
|Salary||£21000 - £26000/annul|
|Contact Name:||Lynne Whitehouse|
|Tel:||0121 450 9300|